Headset Wired Turtle Beach P11 Black
Amplified Stereo Sound
If you can’t hear your enemies coming, you can either learn to love the respawn and ‘GAME OVER’ screens, or you can get the Turtle Beach P11 and learn to love getting the drop on the bad guys and topping the leaderboards. Your choice.
We don’t want you to only take our word for it!
Why You Need It!
Amplified audio – Get an earful of top quality sound.
Bass boost – Gives your audio a kick in the you-know-what.
Microphone monitoring – Love the sound of your own voice? Now you can hear it in your headset.
Independent chat volume control – Hear as much or as little of your teammates as you’d like.
USB Powered – Want to mess with an AC adapter? Yeah, we didn’t think so.
*For full PS4™ compatibility you will need to PS4™ System Software Update 1.50 and have stereo output connection from TV or audio receiver for game audio.
*Please note that you will need to connect this headset to the stereo outputs from your TV or audio receiver for game audio and use the Kinect® for game chat with Xbox One.
The Ear Force P11 integrates premium stereo game sound with crystal-clear communication on the PlayStation Network (PSN) and PC/Mac to create an immersive audio environment for playing popular game titles. The P11 is two headsets in one—a stereo USB headset for chat sound and an amplified stereo headset for game sound. That means you can independently control chat and game sound from a single control box whether you’re playing PS3 or PC games. Large, comfortable ear cups with a lightweight, rugged design provide the ultimate in comfort during extended game play. The P11 gives you a significant advantage because you can hear sound cues others can’t, so you’ll react faster and take them out before they take you out. If you’re serious about your PS3 gaming, then get serious about the sound. Move up to the Ear Force P11 and become a better player while experiencing your games as they were meant to be heard.
- Rugged, breathable design
- Breathable mesh ear cushions
- 3.5 mm mic and audio jacks
- High sensitivity mic with flexible boom
- Mic mute switch
- 16’ cable
- Guide: User Guide
- Sticker: Turtle Beach Sticker
- Cable: RCA Splitter Cable(F)
- Headset: P11 Headset with In-line Amplifier
- USB port: Available USB Port
- Analog Audio Output: RCA Red/White (stereo)
- PC Connection: 3.5 mm Headphone out
- Console(s): PS3/PS4 or PC
- Speakers: 50mm diameter speakers
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Cable length: 12 ft. (3.7m)
- Headband/Earpad Material: Synthetic Leather Headband and Fabric Earpad with Foam Cushioning
- Microphone Design: Flexible Omni-Directional
- Earcup Design: Around-Ear
- Maximum analog input level with volume control on maximum setting: 2Vpp (700mVrms)
- Headphone Amplifier: Stereo DC-coupled, 35mW/ch, THD <1%, Frequency Response: DC - 30kHz
- Mute switch: Mic mute switch
- Line input: 3.5mm plug for line input
- USB connector for power:
- Bass Boost fixed: +6dB @ 50Hz
What's in the Box?
How Does it Work?